Get More Valuable Embedded Insights For FREE!
Did you know that as a subscriber to my videos on youtube you can get access to even more insights on embedded development?
Don’t feel like reading this whole page about the benefits of subscribing?
Video-only approach is problematic
The biggest problem with videos is that it is not an optimal medium for several reasons:
- It is just video - you can not copy and paste things from a video can you. So that is one problem.
- Not possible to search - it is impossible to search a video unless there is a transcript.
- Not possible to click on links in video - sure we can do this with youtube "cards" or some other hack but it’s still not optimal..
- Requires sound and video - it is difficult to convey information within a video without also having sound.
What would be good to have
Wouldn’t it be great if there was something more:
- Written content - so that you can easily copy paste the insights and click on links.
- Code examples - so that it is easier for you to reproduce results right away.
- Ability to search - so that it’s easier to find some part of the content.
Embedded Insights Newsletter
To solve all of these issues I’ve created the "Embedded Insights Newsletter".
It is not a replacement for youtube videos and definitely will never replace youtube videos either - but it is a better medium for conveying valuable information than video alone.
What you get as part of the embedded insights newsletter:
- Insights - this is content that doesn’t really fit into a training course or larger structured context - instead it is there simply to make you cognite on things faster and be able to see development from a slightly different angle.
- Ideas - something that just pops up and is a really good idea worth experimenting with later (but also can not be fit into any of the trainings on this site)
- Checklists and tips - reminders of important points around topics important for embedded development.
Given that there is already a community integrated into this site, all you have to do in order to get notified of insights is to become a subscriber.
What you get as a subscriber
As a subscriber (which is btw completely free), you get the following benefits:
- Access to insights archive - insights archive is here.
- Insights by email - you’ll get new content sent to you directly.
- Discord community - you’ll be able to join community here.
How to get it
All you have to do next is click the subscription button and fill out your name and email below.