Long Range Unmanned Vehicle Routers
- Long range connectivity for drones and UAVs
- Plug-n-Play – power on and ready to go
- 4G/LTE connectivity for unmanned vehicles
- Low latency & high reliability (dual LTE option available)
- Beyond line of sight operation
- Adapters available for different autopilot systems
Learn Embedded Systems Development
- Learn embedded C programming
- Electronic Schematic Design
- Electronic Circuit Board Layout
- Firmware Development using RTOS
- Linux software development
- Get instant access and start learning today!
Move Your Firmware Architecture To The Zephyr Platform
Zephyr RTOS And STM32L0 Power Management
- Learn about the new power management architecture being development in Zephyr
- Learn how device drivers can implement power management
- Learn how stm32l0 is put into deep sleep to save power
Get Your Team Started On Zephyr
- Learn how the zephyr build system is setup
- Learn about setting up custom boards and drivers
Get A Roadmap For Moving Your Existing Firmware To The Zephyr Platform
- If you have devices deployed in the field already and you need to ensure that your software will work on next versions – then this is for you.
- If you have many different devices and you want to run the same software on all of them so you have less maintenance work to do – then this is for you.
- If you have any electronic device whatsoever that has a microprocessor and you want to develop applications for it – then this is for you.
- Pick a time that works for you in the interactive calendar.
I combine my experience in hardware design and embedded firmware development to bring you thorough understanding of the whole stack from application software down to electrical signaling on the circuit board.
If you need to get your product done faster, book a call.